The glow up doesn’t have to be one big overnight transformation! A few tweaks to your routine and investment in key items can really make all the difference in your mood. Over the last few months, I’ve made simple adjustments to my home and routine that have helped me level up. You also deserve nice things – treat yo’self, sis!
Improve and simplify your busy life with this tiny list of tiny things that are all under $25!
- Satin Pillowcase: This is a MUST for ladies with natural hair! Also, satin pillowcases are amazing for those who are concerned about fine lines and wrinkles. Win! Get TWO satin pillowcases for only $10!
- Shea Butter: I’m late as hell, but shea butter is great for the skin AND hair. Also, it doesn’t clog pores (unlike coconut oil). A little bit goes a long way, so if you can only treat yourself to one thing, let it be 10.5 oz of raw shea butter.
- Shower Speaker: My roommate upgraded my life with a bluetooth shower speaker. It helps me keep track of time and shorten my (long) showers. This shower speaker is rechargeable with a standard USB cord!
- Mason Jars. They’re good for everything. Use them as glasses. Freeze leftovers. Meal prep. Store laundry detergent instead of lugging the whole jug to the laundromat – “you naaaame it!”
- Rose Petal Witch Hazel: Witch hazel is great for inflammation (can be swapped for toner) but usually has a smell. Rose petals, tho? YOU DESERVE.
- Hair products made specifically for beautiful kinky, curly afro hair:
- French Press Coffee Maker! Listen. Regular coffee makers are for peasants. If you’re gonna buy nice coffee, it should be hand pressed. It actually makes a difference.
- Affirmation Cards: I select a card every morning and it reminds me to be mindful and starts my day with a positive message.
Do you have any go to items or services that help streamline your life? Sound off in the comments!